COMPLETE THE REGIMENT
- If no goods are delivered or if they are defective, in order to commence the complaint procedure, the Buyer shall submit a complaint by letter to: D’ALCHÉMY Sp. z o.o., Jagiellonska 55A, 03-301 Warsaw, Poland or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When filing a complaint, the Buyer should provide his/her contact details (name and surname, address, email address, phone number and order number), name of the Goods concerned, date of delivery and a detailed description of the problem and the demands.
- In the absence of any of the aforesaid information, the Seller will contact the Buyer to supplement the complaint report.
- If the complaint concerns the quality of a product, the Seller shall have the right to ask the Buyer to send the product concerned at the Seller’s expense in order to carry out explanatory actions.
- The complaint will be considered within 14 days of its submission by the Buyer. The Buyer will be notified of the outcome of the complaint procedure by email.