3 Steps Cleansing Travel-set
RECOMMENDATION: recommended for mature, sensitive and very dry skin, and for oily and combination skin with imperfections.
RESULTS: Perfectly clean, fresh and relaxed skin optimally prepared for the absorption of cosmetic products.
An exceptionally gentle formula for mature, dry, sensitive skin with blemishes. Gentle and safe natural cleansing agents ensure perfect cleansing without irritation, do not disturb the skin's hydrolipid balance, and protect its natural pH. Based on exfoliating and soothing plant extracts, the formula removes all impurities, including dead skin cells and excess sebum, unblocks skin pores, soothes inflamed acne lesions, and prepares the skin for further beauty treatments. Soap-free.
The journey is much easier when you are not carrying your past.
RECOMMENDATION: all types of mature skin except for acne skin with signs of inflammation.
RESULTS: the skin is thoroughly cleansed and smoothed, free from dead epidermal cells and perfectly prepared for the absorption of cosmetic products.
A superb and reliable exfoliant, recommended for all mature skin types, except for acne skin with heavy inflammation. Removes impurities and dead skin cells, unblocks pores, and allows better absorption of active ingredients from creams. Based on white clay, the formula contains rice powder, soothing and cleansing plant hydrosols and extracts, as well as small amounts of specially selected plant oils. The skin is left silky smooth, soft to the touch and less shiny, looking youthful and healthy.
Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.
RECOMMENDATION: all types of mature skin.
RESULTS the natural pH of the epidermis is restored and the skin is hydrated, de-stressed and perfectly prepared for the absorption of cosmetic products.
An exceptionally gentle formula based on rose hydrosol, Damask rose oil, and soothing sea algae extracts. Perfectly refreshes and tones the skin, preparing it for further treatment. Juicy toner mist instantly quenches your skin's thirst, soothes irritation, and remineralises. Restores natural skin pH and prevents ageing. Sea algae extracts help combat acne. Thanks to their gentle constricting properties, they close up pores and regulate sebum secretion. The slightly bitter aroma of grapefruit oil caresses the senses, adding pleasure to your everyday beauty routine.
You say you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains.
- apple, ginseng, peach, wheat and barley extracts - decrease the area of skin affected by hyperpigmentation, even out the skin tone and protect the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- pomegranate extract - has a strong antioxidant and antibacterial effect, prevents collagen deficiency and delays skin ageing.
- papaya extract - moisturizes, smooths out and mattifies the skin, stimulates blood supply to skin cells, evens out the skin tone and has nourishing and refreshing properties.
- hydrolyzed sea algae extract - has a moisturizing and anti-inflammatory effect, normalizes sebum secretion and soothes acne breakouts.
- essential oils of grapefruit, tangerine, orange, sandalwood and cedar - have antioxidant properties and promote growth and regeneration of the epidermis. They tighten enlarged skin pores, soothe inflammation and eliminate hyperpigmentation. They even out the skin tone and add radiance to the complexion.
- witch hazel, lemon, verbena and lavender hydrosols - work together to soften the epidermis, cleanse the skin, relieve irritations and even out the skin tone. They have antioxidant, regenerating and antiseptic properties.
- grapeseed oil - has regenerating properties, slows down skin ageing, and strengthens the skin’s natural protective barrier. It increases skin firmness and elasticity, makes the skin tighter and normalises the function of the sebaceous glands.
- pomegranate extract - has antibacterial properties and prevents the loss of collagen to keep the skin supple.
- rice powder - effectively removes dead epidermal cells and enhances skin texture.
- sandalwood, clove, lavender and cinnamon essential oils - have an antioxidant, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect and promote the growth and regeneration of the epidermis. They tighten enlarged skin pores, eliminate hyperpigmentation and even out the skin tone.
- damask rose hydrosol - working as an antioxidant, it prevents wrinkles and loss of firmness and makes the skin smooth and nourished. It strengthens blood vessels and reduces oedema and irritation.
- french rose extract - has antibacterial, tightening and toning properties.
- Hydrolysed algae extract – prevents acne breakouts, soothes skin irritations, conditions the skin and helps maintain optimum hydration.
- lactone of gluconic acid - moisturises the skin, reduces wrinkles and promotes collagen and elastin synthesis.
- damask rose and grapefruit essential oils - neutralise free radicals and promote the growth and regeneration of the epidermis. They tighten skin pores, control sebum secretion, soothe inflammation, and make the skin smoother.
Aqua*, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate*, Propanediol*, Decyl Glucoside*, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate*, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate/Caprate*, Xanthan Gum*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil**, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Peel Oil**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil**, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Oil**, Chondrus Crispus (Red algae) Powder*, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice*, Prunus Persica (Peach) Juice*, Triticum Vulgare ((Wheat) Seed Extract*, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract*, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract*, Parfum**, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract*, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Algin*, Zinc Sulfate, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract*, Balanites Aegyptiaca (Soap berry tree) Fruit Extract*, Gypsophila Paniculata ((Baby's breath) Root Extract*, Juniperus Virginiana (Red cedar) Oil**, Sodium Phytate*, Glycerin*, Glyceryl Undecylenate*, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Alcohol, Lactic Acid*, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Linalool***, Limonene***
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water*, Kaolin*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Water*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water*, Lippia Citriodora (Verbena) Leaf Water*, Propanediol*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Dicaprylyl Carbonate*, Isopropyl Palmitate*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Cetearyl Glucoside*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Aqua*, Glycerin*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil**, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil**, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice*, Prunus Persica (Peach) Juice*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Seed Extract*, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract*, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Oil**, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil**, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil**, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract*, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract*, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate*, Citric Acid*, Xanthan Gum*, Rosa Gallica (French rose) Flower Extract*, Rosa Damascena (Damask rose) Flower Oil**, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phytate*, Tocopherol*, Beta-Sitosterol, Alcohol, Squalene*, Gluconolactone*, Calcium Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Algin*, Zinc Sulfate, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Linalool***, Eugenol***, Cinamal***
Rosa Damascena (Damask rose) Flower Water*, Propanediol*, Aqua*, Glycerin*, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate Sebacate*, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprate/Caprylate*, Gluconolactone*, Rosa Gallica (French rose) Flower Extract*, Trehalose*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil**, Sodium Benzoate, Rosa Damascena (Damask rose) Flower Oil**, Hydrolyzed Algin*, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phytate*, Citric Acid*, Sorbic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Alcohol, Citral***, Citronellol***, Limonene***
How to use?
Apply 1-2 doses of the gel onto moistened skin of the face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes.
Massage gently to work up a lather and rinse with water.
How to use?
Apply a large dose onto your face, having first cleansed it from any impurities and make-up residue.
Massage the skin gently, avoiding the area around the eyes.Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Use 1-2 times per week.
How to use?
Spray toner mist onto your face and neck, or wipe gently with a cosmetic pad soaked in the toner.
Use each time after cleansing.
Also ideal on a hot day.