This Cookies Policy sets out the rules for storing and accessing information in the User’s devices using Cookies deployed for the purpose of providing the online services requested by the User by D’ALCHEMY Ltd. with its registered office in London.
- the Data Controller – D'ALCHEMY Ltd. with its registered office in SW15 4NG London, 148 Ibsley Gardens, whose company number in the register maintained by the Companies House is 13092215, which provides online services and stores and obtains access to information in the User’s devices.
- Cookies – shall mean IT data, specifically small text files, saved and stored on devices used by the User to access the websites of the Service.
- the Controller’s Cookies – shall mean Cookies placed by the Data Controller, connected with the provision of online services by the Data Controller via the Service.
- External Cookies – shall mean Cookies placed by the Data Controller’s partners via the Service website.
- the Service – shall mean the website or application where the Data Controller operates an Internet service functioning under the following domain https://dalchemyskincare.uk
- the Device – shall mean an electronic device used by the User to gain access to the Service.
- the User – shall mean an entity who may be the recipient of online services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and legal regulations or with whom an Online Services Agreement may be concluded.
2. Personal Data Protection
The Controller of your personal data is D'ALCHEMY Ltd. with its registered office in SW15 4NG London, 148 Ibsley Gardens, whose company number in the register maintained by the Companies House is 13092215.T
The Seller represents that personal data is processed using appropriate technical and organisational measures which meet the requirements of English law.
Data gathered by the Service and cookies-type files:
- Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for using the full functionality of the Service, i.e. for placing an Order.
- During the registration procedure, the Buyer provides the following information in the registration form: name, surname, exact delivery address, phone number and email address.
- The following User data is gathered while they are visiting the Service’s website:
IP address, data and time of website visit, type of operating system, type and version of Internet browser, address of the page from which the User was redirected to the website of the Service and other data sent by the browser in the headers of the HTTP requests (such as language preferences, domain, searches), screen resolution and size of the browser window.
3. Purpose of data gathering
- Any and all data provided by the Buyer will be processed by the Seller for the purpose of Order processing, including ensuring contact between the Buyer and the Seller.
The Buyer’s data may be used for sending commercial information, subject to the Buyer’s consent granted while competing the registration form.
- Commercial information may be sent to the Buyer’s email address. The Buyer may withdraw the consent at any time. To do so, the Buyer should contact the Data Controller.
- Data provided by the Customer during the registration procedure is used for accounting purposes, for contacting the Customer, for servicing the account at https://dalchemyskincare.uk and for carrying out other actions connected with the conclusion and performance of contracts of sale. This data may also be used to verify whether the registering person meets the conditions required by the Terms and Conditions and by legal regulations.
- Customer data may be made available to entities authorised to receive it under legal regulations in force, including relevant law enforcement agencies.
Right to verify, modify and remove personal data
- The Buyer shall have the right to access his/her data and correct it via the Service.
- The Buyer shall have the right to delete the Account from the Service. Account deletion is irreversible and means the removal of all the Buyer’s data.
4. Types of Cookies used
- The Cookies used by the Data Controller are safe for the User’s devices. In particular, no viruses or other unwanted software or malware may enter the Users’ Devices this way. These files enable the software used by Users to be identified and the Service to be adjusted to each individual User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the time of their storage in the Device and an assigned value.
- The Data Controller uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are stored in the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the session of a given browser. The information recorded is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Permanent cookies: these are stored in the User’s Device and remain there until deleted. Ending a session of a given browser or switching the Device off does not result in their deletion from the User’s Device. The permanent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User may restrict or block cookies’ access to his/her Device. If this option is exercised, use of the Service will still be possible except for the functions which require cookies in view of their nature.
5. Possibilities of setting the conditions of storage or access by Cookies:
- The User may at any time change the Cookies settings, specifying the conditions of their storage and access by Cookies to the User’s Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the preceding sentence may be carried out using the Internet browser settings or via service configuration. These settings may be changed so as to block automatic cookies support in the Internet browser settings or inform the User of each installation of Cookies in the Device. Detailed information on the possibility and ways of supporting cookies is available in the software settings (Internet browser).
- The User may remove Cookies at any time using functions available in the Internet browser used.